Thursday, May 21, 2009

Well the times, they are a-changin'

I'm thinking of changing things around here on the Penny Foolish blog. While the spending idea is great, I don't think I have the stamina to keep it up. What I do have is lots of silly thoughts and ideas for a regular blog, and so I think Penny Foolish will become something new entirely. Hopefully it won't become as trivial or personal as my Xanga of yore, but I hope to expand to new topics and discussions of the world around me as a recent college grad. Of course, money will play into this worldview as I will be poor, thereby keeping my title as Penny Foolish.

I'm sorry if anybody actually reads this blog and enjoyed its previous format. I promise to continue talking about my financial situation in depth, as it still pertains to my life, but hopefully you'll enjoy the other thoughts bouncing around inside my head as well.

No comments: