Wednesday, July 16, 2008

I need a raise

Money Spent: $4.95
What: iTunes songs

Money Spent: $79.88
What: Ralph Lauren polo shirt

Money Spent: $66.56
What: Nautica cologne set

Money Spent: $69.06
What: Groceries

Money Spent: $13.00
What: Drinks (one martini, a seven-and-seven, and a vodka gimlet)


Money Spent: $43.78
What: Dinner at Brazenhead

Money Spent: $35.00
What: Gas

Money Spent: $27.94
What: Gas

Frankly, I don't want to talk about it. Since July 1, I've spent over $500. It was worth it because items two through five were dedicated to my boyfriend's 21st birthday (and I don't regret a single penny because he deserves it), but the buck really DOES stop here. I'm done. I'll wait to ask for the external hard drive and new laptop battery for my birthday (in September), and I really don't need new clothes. The only thing I plan on buying (for SURE) this summer is a dress for a friend's wedding and a wedding present. Other than that, it's gas and maybe a few extra bucks during a trip to visit the boyfriend in Michigan. *Sigh* I've been waiting so long to write this entry...I've been too scared to even look at my finances. Thank goodness I get paid this Friday.

No comments: