Saturday, June 7, 2008

The last step in making it mine...hopefully

Money Spent: $34.25
What: License plates, car registration

Money Spent: $37.01
What: Spare car key

It was a day to get things done. You know, those nasty little steps that are everyone's least favorite step in buying a car. First you stand in line at the BMV, you make sure you have the appropriate documents that will satiate the bureacratic beast...then you drive from one car dealership to another, looking for SOMEONE who can carve a spare key on Saturday. However, hopefully with these steps accomplished, I can take one more step towards calling my precious white Bu mine.

The beast never rests though...coming up next week: my first car payment!

On a good note though: I received my first paycheck from my summer job, infusing my checking account with some much needed cash. Also, I read an article that said while most businesses are suffering from the drop in the economy, Wal-Mart is still sitting pretty. What can I say--it pays to sell stuff cheap.

No comments: